It’s our mission to deliver clever, clean and creative solutions. Whether it’s a blog, an e-commerce online store, a brochure site, or an interactive community-style website, our WordPress experts can get the job done for you regardless of what stage you are at in the process. We love simple, to the point, easy to navigate, good, clean design.
When it comes to the attributes that can be incorporated into a website design, the sky’s the limit! Our objective is to work smartly and creatively, taking advantage of the many resources available to us to come up with solutions that will best suit your needs, budget, preferences and special requests.
1. site planning
The overall success of a website design depends greatly on how well it is planned out. We evaluate your current needs as well as the changes and updates that may take place in the future. The following is a list of questions to consider when you are organizing the details of your new website. This will ultimately determine the scope of your project, how we can best quote the job and ultimately, how the site will be programmed.
- How do you envision your company growing?
- Will you be adding products and/or services?
- How often will you be updating the information on your website?
- Do you require updating your own content on an ongoing basis?
- Will you be utilizing web maintenance from us (or another webmaster) to make future updates?
- On a scale from 1- 10, how important is it for you to have a good search engine ranking?
- Who are you marketing to, and what are your demographics?
- Do you have your content written or will you need help writing keyword rich copy?
- Will you be incorporating photography? If yes, do you have your own or would you like us to use stock photography?
- Do you already have a logo?
- Would you like us to create a logo for you? (Click here to see our logo design process and logo portfolio)
2. Define your Wish List
Identify which things you MUST have and those that you WISH for, but could live without.
- Online store/e-commerce
- Online payments
- User Memberships
- Video Backgrounds
- Photo Galleries
- Video Library
- Contact forms
- Email sign-up/contact data capture
- Email marketing/opt-in form
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- And much more
If you are ready to get started on your new website design, or you simply want the most accurate proposal, click here to fill out our Website Design Questionnaire.