Website Design Process
As a Los Angeles website design studio, it is our mission to deliver clever, clean and creative solutions. Whether it’s a content management system (CMS), a blog, an e-commerce online store, a brochure site, or an interactive community-style website, our web designers can get the job done regardless of what stage you are at in the process. We love simple, to the point, easy to navigate, good, clean design. Happily for us we love a challenge, because the simplest looking designs are not always the easiest to achieve. We believe strongly in the integrity of our products, and we will never forsake function for design. Click here for our affordable website design rates.
When it comes to the attributes that can be incorporated into a website design, the sky’s the limit! Unfortunately, not everyone’s budget is quite as limitless. There are however, clever ways to work around these restrictions. Our objective is to work smartly and creatively, taking advantage of the many resources available to us including: content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal, as well as plugins, galleries, themes (when necessary), contact forms, HTML hard coding, etc., to come up with a solution that will best suit your needs, budget, preferences and special requests.
The overall success of a website design depends greatly on how well it is planned out. We evaluate your current needs as well as the changes and updates that may take place in the future. The following is a list of questions to consider when you are organizing the details of your website. This will ultimately determine the scope of your project and how your site should be programmed.
- How do you envision your company growing?
- Will you be adding products and/or services?
- How often will you be updating the information on your website?
- Do you require updating your own content on an ongoing basis?
- Will you be utilizing web maintenance from us (or another webmaster) to make future updates?
- On a scale from 1- 10, how important is it for you to have a good search engine ranking?
- Who are you marketing to, and what are your demographics?
- Do you have your copy written or will you need help writing keyword rich text?
- Will you be incorporating photography? If yes, do you have your own or would you like us to use stock photography?
- Do you already have a logo? Would you like us to create a logo for you? (Click here to see our logo design process and logo portfolio)
Must Have vs. Wish List
Identify which things you MUST have and those that you WISH for, but could live without.
- Online store / e-commerce
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Contact forms
- Email sign-up
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Mobile compatibility
- And much more